Monday, July 26, 2010

You're Killing Your Car & Don't Even Know It!

Dear Car Owner,
Your automobile is one of the biggest investments you’ll make – that’s why it would be wise for you to keep it running well for as long as possible, especially in today’s tough economic conditions where money wasted on costly auto repairs could instead be used to build your savings, pay off bills or buy those little “extras” that you’ve had your eyes on. “Don’t Be A Car Killer” is REVOLUTIONARY! On the following pages, I will put a lifetime of research by my family to work for you. I will also share with you some “Insider Information” that the automotive service industry has attempted to keep confidential. By reading this report, it will put you in a much better position to extend the life of your vehicle and possibly prevent it from a premature death.

Since you may not know who I am, let me share a few things about myself so you know that I am well qualified to offer you “Expert Advice”. My name is Tracy Myers and I am the owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx (http://www.FrankMyersAuto.com). My family has been serving happy customers in the Triad area of North Carolina for more than 80 years. Personally, I have been involved in every aspect of this industry for more than 15 years. I am a “hands on” car guy and I am committed to operating our business with honesty and integrity. I encourage and look forward to your feedback regarding this report. Please feel free to write me or email me with your comments or questions at the address listed at the end of this publication.

So if you want to STOP being overwhelmed with costly automotive repair bills ... read on!

No comments: