Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Ticked Off...

"I'm Ticked OFF…

This Cash For Clunkers Program Is Full Of Government Red Tape And Limitations. So, I'm Simplifying The Whole Darn Thing And Giving You More Cash For Whatever You're Driving Now And No Matter What Vehicle You Want To Purchase!"


As always the government is sticking its nose in our business and making things worse…not better!


The Cash For Clunkers program sounds great, until you find out that the government wants to tell you where you can and can't buy a car, what kind of car you can buy, and even how much you have to spend to drive a nicer, newer vehicle.


I don't think so…that's just not fair. As a local businessman and car dealer, I'm taking matters into my own hands so you don't get bullied by the feds.


Here's what I've done to help you that might
TICK OFF the boys down on Capital Hill…

I've created my own version of the Cash For Clunkers program (called Cash For Junkers)…without all the red tape. Listen…my program doesn't have all these ridiculous restrictions!

Did you know that the government is telling people that they MUST buy a new car? What if you can't afford a new car? What kind of help is that?!?!?!


So here's my deal. I'm offering you or anyone one you know (friend, roommate, aunt, uncle, brother, cousin, dentist, lawn guy… whoever) a Cash For Junkers payout program that guarantees you'll get paid as much as $1,500 more than your current vehicle is worth… regardless of the age, mileage or condition of your current vehicle or what car you choose to drive home in.

The only restriction is that you must buy a Certified vehicle from me here at Frank Myers Auto Maxx and help me stick it to the government for making a program like this that excludes the people who need the help the most.

Hey, do you drive a vehicle that is more than five years old with "not so great" gas mileage? If so I'm strongly encouraging you to take advantage of my special program. It's the prime time to upgrade to a nicer, newer vehicle. I have to make crazy deals like this just to compete with the new car dealers who have the government backing.


Plus, you will see even bigger savings in your bottom line every month because of the dramatically improved fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs found in the nicer, newer vehicles I've added to my inventory over the last few weeks just for this special program.

Here's why I'm "steamin' mad" and created this program...

I created this program because my customers (people just like you) asked me for it. They were calling me, saying…'Tracy, I don't like the sound of this new government program. Who are they to tell me what kind of car I can buy. Isn't this still a free country?' Of course it is. And I think you should be able to buy whatever kind of car you'd like, from wherever you want to buy it. So that's why I'm doing this.

The official government program has a lengthy list of requirements about how long you've owned and insured your current vehicle, how old it is, the mileage of your current vehicle. It requires that you buy a new car, without exception, and also requires that your existing vehicle be scrapped…which means you'll receive nothing for its current value.

That's not how we're doing it. If you have a car that's worth, let's say $5,000, and you pick out a nicer, newer vehicle that qualifies for the full $1,500 payout program, we'll give you $6,500 for that car because we're not going to scrap it. It still has value and we're willing to pay for that.

The government will only give you $4,500 for it, maximum. This is a much better deal. Not to mention, you can choose a pre-owned car and save another bundle of money. Honestly, any money you get from the government will just be wiped out by the depreciation you experience when you buy a new car.

Listen, we know that a lot of good people are running into credit problems right now. That would make it impossible for you to buy from another dealership. But this new program of ours is actually making it possible for people who couldn't be approved yesterday to own a nicer, newer vehicle today.

And we've got the right kind of vehicles…that the banks love to finance…that makes this happen. That's not true at most dealerships…and certainly not the dealerships the government wants you to shop at.

How long will the program be available?

Unlike the government program, there's no specific end date to the offer. I've set aside enough funds to help a lot of people. But when those funds run dry, the program will expire. So take advantage of my incredible offer and avoid the government red tape and extra rules and restrictions. Just come visit me and Uncle Frank at Frank Myers Auto Maxx beginning August 1st.

P.S. Come in and visit me starting August 1st, or give me a call. My special Cash For Junkers program is going August 1st and will end when we run out of the funds we set aside! We can't do this all day… so HURRY IN!

P.P.S. Don't forget to tell your friends. You'll get more cash for you clunker regardless of what you currently own and what you choose to buy. You'd be crazy to go anywhere else!!! I can answer any question you have about the government program and mine. You compare and you save big.


For more information, contact http://www.frankmyersauto.com or call (336) 767-3432