Saturday, October 29, 2011

Frank Myers Auto Needs Used Cars



A Letter To Triad Residents From The Owner Of Frank Myers Auto Maxx, Tracy Myers

Dear Neighbors,

Can you believe that 2011 is almost over? Every year businesses count on strong sales the fourth quarter to reach their goals. We call it the Fourth Quarter Catch Up. This year, we've got big goals but I've got a BIG PROBLEM! We're running out of used cars and there's no time to buy more. We need to find 213 additional used cars before the end of November in order to "catch up" and meet our goals for the year.

I'm running out of ideas...so I need your help desperately. Will you sell your old car to me?

Here's what I'm proposing: bring in any and every car you have. If it's really old, I still want it. If you're still making payments, I'll take it. If you're upside down and owe more than it's worth, let that be my problem. I need cars and I need them now.

Even if you owe $2,000 or $4,000 or $6,000 more than it's worth, I still want it. I'll pay up to $4,000 more than appraised value for any car, running or not, paid off or not. It's my Fourth Quarter Catch Up "Buy Back" Sale!

Here at Frank Myers Auto Maxx, we've employed hundreds of people. Most of our team members have been with us for 10 years or more, and most of them have families. I have an obligation to take care of them. But I can't do that without cars to sell. That's why I'm in such a jam.

This whole problem started back in 2008. When the economy got in trouble, car companies slowed down production. Now, exactly three years later, there's been a HUGE decline in the number of three-year-old vehicles that we can normally buy at the auction. Plus, 2011has been a record year for us, so we've been selling cars faster than we can get them.

Now I have a real mess on my hands and this is the only solution I can think of. Will you help me? I promise I'll make it worth your while.

Of course, there's no obligation to buy a car from me. But if it turns out to be the right time, you'll be able to use all the extra money you get for your old car to get the lowest possible payment on a nicer, newer car.

Past credit problems should not keep you from coming in. My "Everybody Rides" Program was designed to help even the toughest customers get approved. Short sales, foreclosures, unpaid medical bills, late payments...not a problem! We want to help you find a loan that fits your budget.

As an extra bonus, if you sell your old car to me this month, I'll buy your family Thanksgiving dinner...as my way of saying thanks!

Here at Frank Myers Auto Maxx, we believe that everybody deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. We're on a mission to help everyone we can...but we need your help. Will you please help us out?

Please call us at 336-767-4069 to set a VIP Reservation, visit the web site at http://www.FrankMyersAuto.com or visit us in person at 4200 North Patterson Avenue in Winston Salem, NC.

Sincerely Yours,
Tracy E. Myers, CMD
Frank Myers Auto Maxx

No comments: