Monday, October 11, 2010

Frank Myers Auto Maxx Finds "Alien Mermaid" In Trunk Of Car?

That's right, I said a monster.

Well... I'm not really sure what it is. It's a really strange thing.

And this odd discovery has prompted me to overpay for old cars to find out if there are any more "monsters" out there.

But I'm getting ahead of myself... Here's what happened!

We just took this car in on trade. Like with all the trades we bring in we inspect them, clean them up and decide whether we're going to keep them and resell them or bring them to an auction.

While cleaning up this one car, we popped open up the trunk and there it was.

I just stopped short and my jaw fell open. I've never seen anything like it before. Frankly it's kinda creepy. It's like a car accident... you can't take your eyes off the thing.

Customers and employees alike are freaking out and completely stumped by the discovery of this "Strange Thing" in the trunk.

Some customers think it's an evil mermaid. Others guess it's an alien, a goblin or an elephant made out of earwax, or, as one customer described it, "my dad at 6am".

Regardless, I will guarantee that this is the strangest thing you will ever see. What is it? That's what I'd like to know. But whatever it is, you've got to admit it's really strange.

Here's what I can tell you about the thing...It's old, it's dead and it's ugly. It reminds me of many of the cars I see around town.

So in order to help you get rid of that old, dead and ugly car you're driving and make you the proud owner of a nicer, newer vehicle, I'll give you $1,000.00 more than your old car is worth when you buy any Certified vehicle.

I'm willing to overpay for your trade in because I want to know if there are any more of these "Strange Things" out there.

If they're out there, I want to find them!! I don't think we should have too many of these little beasts running wild out there. Someone might have a heart attack if they stumbled on this in their trunk.

I'm lucky I've got a strong ticker.

As you know, I like turning personal situations into ways for local residents to get big value when they buy a car from me here at Frank Myers Auto Maxx. This "strange thing" situation is no different.

So I've instructed all my guys to overpay for your old car and give everyone $1,000.00 more than their trade is worth just to make sure there aren't any more of these "monsters" lurking around town.

Come down and see the "Strange Thing" for yourself. Maybe you can let me know what this thing is. I'll have it on display until October 30th at 5pm.

For driving directions or contact information, please visit http://www.frankmyersauto.com/contact.html

No comments: